CONNECTING TO Avalanche AVAX Network
MetaMask can be downloaded on Chrome and Firefox, or on iOS and Android if you’re a mobile user here: https://metamask.io/download.html
Next, follow along with the setup below to ADD New Network –
- Network Name: Avalanche Network
- Network New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rp
- ChainID: 43114
- Symbol: AVAX
Follow this video for step by step guide on connection Metamask to the Avalanche Network — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgdQfZGJGcE O
#2 How do I add Polygon network to MetaMask?
- To add Polygon’s Mainnet, click on the Network selection dropdown and then click on Custom RPC. It will open up a form with 2 tabs on the top, Settings and Info.
- In the Settings tab, copy and paste:
Network Name —
New RPC URL —
Chain ID —
Currency Symbol —
Block Explorer URL —
How to access multiAVAX and FTM site
- You have to switch your wallet network in metamask to the site that you want to visit. ie: AVAX network or FTM network. Then refresh http://multimatic.io
- Adding AVAX to metamask:
Network Name —
New RPC URL — https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
ChainID — 43114
Symbol — AVAX
Explorer — https://snowtrace.io/
- Adding FTM to metamask:
Network Name — Fantom Opera
New RPC URL — https://rpc.ftm.tools/
ChainID — 250
Symbol — FTM
Explorer — https://ftmscan.com/
#3 How do I buy $MATIC to start investing?
- Through exchanges like Crypto.com, KuCoin, Binance are good. Coinbase will not let you send $MATIC through the Polygon network.